The design of the master plan retains a visual focus to the public open spaces that form the center point of each development precinct. Each development lot has been arranged to address a dedicated open space, further enhancing a landscaped aspect on a local scale, while tower lots are afforded regional ocean views to the east of the site.
The master plan is focused around a series of primary elements;
- The design of a master plan that reflects a contemporary Indian context.
- The creation of a safe and secure gated community.
- The provision of a central axis that links each of the development areas that form the master plan.
- The development of a clear structure that facilitates staged implementation of the master plan.
- The design of a highly defined public open space network.
- The provision of a clear and continuous public access network throughout the site.
Client : Phoenix Hodu Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Project Status : Under Construction
Site Area : Approx. 40 acres
Built up Area : 4,000,000 sq.ft.
Parking Area : 1,32,000 sq.ft.
Principle Architects : COX Architecture, Australia
Executive Architects : SEP Architects